What is adhoc testing?
Adhoc Testing is the feature in Sofy to test your app in an adhoc way (as the name implies) with very little per-requisites. Here are some Use Case scenarios.
- A Tester can simply use adhoc testing to test their app.
- A Developer can use Adhoc testing to verify a private build before checking-in the code.
- A product manager can use Adhoc testing to validate usability and performance features of the app.
Adhoc testing differs from Manual Testing in the following ways.
- Manual Test requires you to have a Test Case
- Test Results are automatically created when you execute a Manual Test
- You can create issues from within Sofy while you are executing a manual test case.