What is Ad Hoc Testing?
Ad Hoc Testing is a Sofy feature that allows you to test your app in an ad hoc manner (as the name implies) with very little pre-requisites.
Here are a few Use Case scenarios:
- A tester can simply use Adhoc Testing to test their app.
- A developer can use Adhoc Testing to verify a private build before checking in the code.
- A product manager can use Adhoc Testing to validate an app's usability and performance features.
Adhoc Testing differs from Manual Testing in the following ways:
- Manual Testing requires you to have a Test Case
- Test Results are automatically created when you execute a Manual Test
- You can create issues from within Sofy while you are executing a manual test case