February 13th, 2022
- Conditionals feature in Sofy allows for dynamic testing by adding If and Else statement workflows to Test Cases. The feature allows for customization based on specific conditions, such as the presence or absence of a permissions dialog box in an app. To learn how to create a conditional step in your Test Case, see here.
- The Compare to Recording page in Sofy has undergone improvements for increased ease of use. The updated design allows you to quickly identify any differences between your authored test and the current execution. Additionally, a new Element Explorer provides a convenient way to view all element properties. These updates enhance the overall experience and simplifies the process of troubleshooting your test executions.
- The error handling and messaging in Sofy have been enhanced to deliver more detailed information on failure reasons and provide easier access to logs. These updates have been implemented throughout the product, including errors encountered during app installation (e.g. "Requires iOS: 16.0 or higher, Current device is using iOS: 15.4") and during scheduled runs (e.g. "This account has reached the concurrent device limit"). These improvements make it simpler for users to promptly diagnose and address failure issues, streamlining the troubleshooting process and facilitating corrective action.
- Informing users of their approaching plan minutes through the use of banners, including warnings at 80% and 90% of total minutes used. Providing users with insights once they have exceeded their plan minutes and are now utilizing additional minutes.
- The visual design of Sofy has undergone improvements, including updates applied to the Test Case edit mode and the Test Results page, enhancing the overall user experience.