Creating and using templates for automated test cases
To help you save some time in creating test cases, we've created a feature called templates. Templates are segments of test cases that can be saved and reused in creation of other test cases in edit mode.
- To create a a template, go to an existing automated test case that you wish to select a segment and create a reusable template with, and enter the edit view.
- Click on "Create new template from test"
- In the new view, click on the screen that you wish to be the starting point of the template.
- Then click on the screen that you wish to be the ending point of the template.
- Name the template, and hit save.
- You can view and edit templates like you would test cases.
- Drag and drop the template to locationn where it is needed in an existing test case.
- Expand or collapse to view or hide the contents of the template.