Editing automated tests, rename, save as
To edit Automated Tests, complete the following steps:
Please note that there are limited capabilities for editing an existing test such adding Asserts, changing Inputs to text boxes, and so forth.
- Open the Automated Test you would like to edit by clicking on the Test Cases on Automated Menu.
- Select the Automated Test Case you want to edit.
- You see the Automated Test in Edit view.
- You can add Asserts by clicking on the Screen which will show the elements on which you can create Asserts.
- Choose the element you wish to add an assert to.
- Choose the type of assert you would like to apply to this element (e.g. for text, use ASSERT_EQUALS_EXACT_MATCH).
- For text asserts, enter the the text you wish to check against.