Editing an automated tests , rename, save as
Here are the steps to edit an Automated Test. Note that there are limited capabilities for editing an existing test such adding Asserts, changing Inputs to Text boxes, etc.
- Open the Automated Test you would like to edit by clicking on the Test Cases on Automated Menu.
- Select the Automated Test Case you want to Edit.
- You see the Automated Test in Edit view.
- You can add Asserts by clicking on the Screen which will show the elements on which you can create Asserts.
- Click on Action button and you will get Save and Save As options.
- You can also get a graphical view of the Automated Test by clicking the View button.