Creating and using Templates for Automated Tests
To help you save some time in creating test cases, we've created a feature called Templates. Templates are segments of test cases that can be saved and reused in creation of other test cases in edit mode. To create a Template, complete the following steps:
- First, go to an existing automated test case that you wish to select a segment and create a reusable template with, and enter the edit view.
- Click on Create new template from test
- In the new view, click on the screen that you wish to be the starting point of the template.
- Then click on the screen that you wish to be the ending point of the template.
- Name the template, and hit save.
- You can view and edit templates like you would test cases.
- Drag and drop the template to the location where it is needed in an existing test case.
- Expand or collapse to view or hide the contents of the template.