Creating your first no-code automated test
Sofy is a no-code testing platform that automates your regression testing on real devices. You can follow these simple steps to create you first automated test:
- Upload your App --> Upload your Android or iOS builds from your local machine.
- Create a Release --> Assign an active release to track all your test runs for your latest product launch.
- Acquire a device --> Select a device of your choosing from the Device lab. Sofy will automatically upload your application and render the mobile device screen on your browser.
- Create your automated test --> Start testing your application and Sofy will create a no-code automation script for you in the background.
- Execute your test --> Once you have created an automated test, you can execute it immediately or schedule it for a later time.
- View your test results --> Once your test has executed you can view your results along with the performance metrics, such as, UI load time, inbound and outbound network traffic.