Run Manual Test
SOFY makes it very easy to create, run and report issues for manual test cases. Follow the steps below to run your manual tests:
- Make sure you have at least one manual test created. Click here to see how to create manual tests
- Acquire a device from SOFY device lab
- Select on the devices available for your subscription by clicking on ACQUIRE. Remember the device is allocated for 30 minutes initially. A new browser window will be opened for the device selected and the latest version of your application will be automatically installed. If you need additional time to use the device, you can use the Extend Button on the left hand side menu.
- Select manual test cases from the list
- Click the PLAY button. Now SOFY will track all the work that is performed by the manual tester.
- Tests can be marked as PASS, FAILED OR STOPPED
- During testing, you can create an issue by clicking on the ISSUE icon in the Action Bar.
- SOFY will capture all the relevant information about the issue that will be useful for the developer to investigate. Issue will have:
- Issue Title
- Issue Type: can be product or test
- Screen Image
- Device Logs
- Environment Details: Device Information will be automatically selected